Thursday, May 06, 2010

Potty Confusion

Potty training at our house may be a trying time.

Last night when James called I ran to the kitchen to put some eggs on to boil. While we were talking AC took her exit from the room. At first, I thought she went into KL's room. After approx 30 seconds when I didn't hear KL holler "Mom! She's in my room!" I figured I better see where she went.

She was standing at the toilet splashing her hand in the water.

Great!

I quickly told J I would have to call him back and decided it was close enough to bath time anyway. In the middle of the playtime part of her bath, I remembered the eggs. I asked KL to come watch her sister so I could grab the eggs off the stove.

I got the eggs off the stove, drained off the hot water, ran some cold water to stick the eggs in for cooling when I hear KL.

She was yelling "MOM! Gross! MOM! Gross!" As I was headed her way in a little panic I said "What's wrong???" KL informed me.... "She POOPED in the tub!"

Double Great!

Apparently, little AC has the whole potty/bathtub thing a little confused!

No comments: