Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Everyone seems to be blogging....

Why not me too?

James comes home tomorrow. Yay!

Today is Day 28 of his being gone. The laundry isn't done, the house is not yet as clean as I like it to be before he gets home and we let the cleaning slide for a week or so, AC is fussing, and KL says she feels sick to her tummy (of course I did just tell her to pick up her room so is this the normal "sick because I have to clean" or the stomach virus or even flu that is going around?).

So, with all that, this little blog is all you get. Oh, and did I mention that AC not only is crying every time I leave her sight by walking out of the room, she isn't sleeping alone... not at ALL! She only takes a 30 minute nap in the morning until she wakes realizing I am not there. The same in the afternoon but then for our sanity I have to move her to my bed and lay down with her. This has led to the horrible situation of me taking a nap in the afternoon so I can't sleep at night.

SO READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT!

No comments: